Here is a list of all the Capps and Montys who are involved in the family feud and who they are feuding with:
|Consort Capp||Capp family||In-law||Major||Patrizio Monty, Isabella Monty, Bianca Monty, Antonio Monty, Romeo Monty|
|Goneril Capp||Capp family||Blood-relative||Major||Patrizio Monty, Isabella Monty, Bianca Monty, Antonio Monty|
|Albany Capp||Capp family||In-law||Major||Patrizio Monty, Isabella Monty, Bianca Monty, Antonio Monty|
|Regan Capp||Capp family||Blood-relative||Major||Patrizio Monty, Isabella Monty, Bianca Monty, Antonio Monty|
|Cornwall Capp||Capp family||In-law||Minor||Patrizio Monty|
|Kent Capp||Capp family||Blood-relative||Minor||Patrizio Monty, Isabella Monty|
|Juliette Capp||Capp family||Blood-relative||Minor||Bianca Monty|
|Tybalt Capp||Capp family||Blood-relative||Minor||Romeo Monty, Mercutio Monty|
|Patrizio Monty||Monty family||Blood-relative||Major||Consort Capp, Goneril Capp, Regan Capp, Kent Capp|
|Isabella Monty||Monty family||In-law||Major||Consort Capp, Goneril Capp, Regan Capp, Kent Capp|
|Bianca Monty||Monty family||Blood-relative||Major||Consort Capp, Goneril Capp, Regan Capp, Tybalt Capp|
|Antonio Monty||Monty family||Blood-relative||Major||Consort Capp, Goneril Capp, Regan Capp, Kent Capp, Tybalt Capp|
|Mercutio Monty||Monty family||Blood-relative||Minor||Tybalt Capp|
- Cornwall Capp has a dislike towards Bianca Monty at the start of the game, but he does not consider her an enemy. Sometimes if Bianca moves in with them, Cornwall's relationship towards her will be reset, which will cause him to lose his dislike for her. This may not happen if Bianca has met Cornwall before she joins the household.
- Juliette Capp has a mutual dislike towards Patrizio and Isabella Monty, as well as a dislike for Mercutio Monty. However she does not consider them enemies and vice-versa. Also Mercutio does not dislike Juliette at the start of the game.
- Romeo Monty has a mutual dislike towards Consort and Tybalt Capp but he hasn't gone as far as to consider them enemies.
- All the Montys that Albany and Cornwall Capp are feuding with, are not feuding back. In fact they do not even know who Albany and Cornwall are. This is probably because Albany and Cornwall are in-laws and thus are overlooked by the Monty family members.
- Despite feuding with four members of the Capp family, Bianca doesn't seem to be very keen to keep the feud going, at least in terms of the Maxis storyline.
Place your comments below this line Edit
I've just re-read some of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, and if I'm not mistaken, the Sim Romeo doesn't consider any of the Capps his enemies because it matches the case of the Shakespeare Romeo - a Montague/Monty who has no desire to feud with the Capulets/Capps. -- C.Syde (talk | contribs) 06:46, September 22, 2014 (UTC)
- Some dead family members from both the Capp and Monty family such as Hero Monty or Cordelia Capp are most likely to died as reason the feud. That's maybe because they were against the feud. --Sims2Player (talk) 06:05, May 23, 2015 (UTC)
Here's what I think of the family members and feud.
1. Consort and Patrizio raised there children to hate the Capps, but two in the Montys family ( Bianca and Claudio) and two in the Cap ( Kent and Contessa) explaining why Mercutio, Romeo, Juliet and Hermia don't care about the feud.
2. The feud concerns the adults not the children as only the adults really are enemies and the children are either lovers, friends or don't know each other at all.
3. Tybalt is the only member of the younger generation who cares about the feud at all, as none of the other members have more of a deeper dislike with anyone else.
4. Anthony wife and Gonerils husband talked them out of the feud which explains why there children don't care about the feud whatsoever as they weren't raised to hate it.
5. There are many different ways to connect the family, as the feud is not actual as crucial as the game wants you to think it is, Romeo and Juliet are not the only people who are able to marry in that family and connect them.