|The fog dampens what little sunlight filters through during the short days in Forgotten Hollow. Uncover the secrets this sleepy village has for you.|
|Game||The Sims 4: Vampires|
Forgotten Hollow is a world introduced in The Sims 4: Vampires. It is comprised of 5 lots; 4 residential and 1 empty lot.
Forgotten Hollow is a centuries-old neighbourhood with a mix of Victorian and old Transylvanian architectural style. The world is scattered with tombstones, withered foliage and creeping fog, as well as gargoyles and other stone statues. The world contains only a single neighbourhood with 5 lots surrounding a central plaza, and at the center there is a memorial statue of Vlad, the founder of Forgotten Hollow.
This world is unique to other worlds in The Sims 4 because nighttime lasts much longer here than in other worlds, meaning vampires can stay out longer without the risk of being exposed to sunlight.
Great for Night Owls!
The sun rises later and sets earlier here, meaning you can enjoy more hours of darkness
Tour relics of founders and meet residents that have "lived" here for generations
Rare plants like Plasmafruit and the Sixam Mosquito Trap can only be found here
Forgotten Hollow consists of five residential lots.
- Straud family Straud Mansion
- Vladislaus Straud
- Count Vladislaus Straud IV is the latest descendant to occupy Straud Manor. His oddly similar looking line of ancestors has resided here since the founding of Forgotten Hollow.
- Vatore family Wolfsbane Manor
- Caleb Vatore, Lilith Vatore
- The Vatore siblings moved into Forgotten Hollow a few years ago and are striving to make it their home. This can be quite challenging at times since they are not exactly on the best terms with Vladislaus Straud, but when asked they only ever mention a difference in their culinary tastes.
Forgotten Hollow experiences four seasons if The Sims 4: Seasons is installed. Spring and fall are cool and cloudy or rainy. Summer temperatures are usually warm to hot with occasional heat waves. Thunderstorms are possible in the summer. Winter temperatures range from cold to freezing with snowfall, but not blizzards. Sunny weather is possible, though uncommon, in Forgotten Hollow.
- Vlad's statue can be destroyed by a Spellcaster using the Inferniate fire spell.