trait that was introduced in The Sims 4. It conflicts with the glutton trait. It is only available for teens and older.
"These Sims become Happy and have Fun when eating good food, become Uncomfortable when eating bad food, and can Watch Cooking Shows for ideas."
- Foodie Sims tend to receive happy moodlets from eating high quality food and drinks; but get uncomfortable after eating or drinking something of normal / poor / spoiled quality. For example, the "Sleep Replacement" potion results in "Smooth Sipping" for non-foodie Sims, but gives the "Disappointing Drink" moodlet to foodie Sims.
- By "Watching Cooking Shows for Ideas", foodie Sims get the "Inspired to Cook" moodlet which helps in their culinary pursuits.
- They might get an uncomfortable "Terrible Food" moodlet when they ate poorly-made-food.
- They are more likely to spontaneously choose to watch the Cooking Channel on TV.
- They also tend to enjoy talking about (Gourmet) cooking or mixology.
- Foodie Sims tend to be a good fit for either branch of the culinary career.
- Foodie Sims can "Discuss Fine Cuisine" and "Discuss Favorite Recipes" with other Sims.
- Foodie Sims can "Research Cooking Techniques" on the computer to increase their cooking skill.
- Discuss Fine Cuisine
- Discuss Favorite Recipes
- Cook a Meal
- Cook an Excellent Meal
- Eat an Excellent Meal
- Research Cooking Techniques
- Buy a Banquet Table [TS4:LPS]
- Buy a Drink Fountain [TS4:LPS]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.