Flirty is an emotion available in The Sims 4. Flirty can become very flirty. It occurs when Sims complete successful romantic interactions thus making further flirt interactions more successful. They can also take a Steamy Shower, eat Flirty Heart Cookies (can be prepared by Flirty Sims with sufficient Cooking skill), drink Cupid's Juice, Research Pick-Up Lines on a computer or watch the Romance channel to become flirty. Being romantic can make other Sims flirty. Children and toddlers cannot obtain this emotion.
Interactions and Activities
- Give Rose
- Passionate Kiss
- Make a Move
- Gush About Partner
- Give Relationship Advice
- Ask About Love Life
- Tell Dirty Joke
- Practice pick up line
- Make Flirty Heart cookies
- Tickle the Ivories (piano)
- Flirty painting (easel)
- Make Cupid Juice (bar)
- Swim around Flirtatiously (pool)
- Punch with Flirtyness (punching bag)
- Take a cold shower
Achieving Very Flirty
- Freshen Up (Mirror) +1
- Make Heart Cookies while Flirty +1
- Research Pickup Lines (Computer Web... Research) +1
- Romantic Interactions used on your Sim (varies)
- Drink Steamy Ginseng Tea +2
- Cupid's Juice while Flirty (requires level 1 Mixology skill) +1
- Try Out Outfits (Dresser/Wardrobe/Mirror) +1
- Flirty Statues made while flirty, as well as Flirty Paintings
- Viewing Flirty Paintings
These traits affect how often a Sim is flirty.
Careers and Jobs
No Careers benefit from the Sim being flirty or have it as their ideal emotion.
- When the game first came out, Very Flirty was called "Passionate".
- Using a laser pointer while Flirty will make the light match the emotion's color and take on the shape of a heart.