The Guard[edit | edit source]
Tyron is good with computers. No, I mean really-really good. So good, that he could easily hack the Underground Palace’s security system, which is, let’s just say, not an easy task. But he won’t do that, because he doesn’t have a motivation to do so. (Yet!)
What he will do is become a police officer/bodyguard, join the Royal Guard, earn the king’s trust so he will choose him as his personal guardsman and at the right moment, when all the lights are out during his sister’s, Margot’s concert while she is performing "Lullaby", he will do what his other sister, Zavidah told him to do: kidnap the king.
And the king might or might not tell them where he is keeping the legendary sunstone, which by the way belongs to them, so practically they just want to take it back, the
kingnapping kidnapping was a formality so they could talk to the king in private without any distractions.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- While in theory Tyron and his sisters were born in Oasis Landing, they are in fact not future sims, they lived in Sunset Valley and I used the portal to get them to Oasis Landing.
- He inherited his maternal grandmother’s (and his mother’s natural) eye colour.
- He looks a lot like his father.
- T and his sisters were not born, they were created in CAS. Fun fact: I mixed Marleen’s (their grandmother’s) genes with Zygo’s because I couldn’t save Marleante into the SavedSims folder (disadvantages of being a mermaid) and Marleen looked a lot like Marleante, so I was like meh, whatever.
- He mastered his Athletic, Handiness, Logics and Plumbot skills.
- His name might be ’Tyrone’ with an ’e’ at the end, not without. I just can not recall how I named him.
- Tyron is wearing the same outfit like his ancestor, Cyclone was. And their names kinda rhyme too.
- He has a pet falcon.