It would be based on the celebrity system of The Sims 3: Late Night.
- Choose Your Career Path - Pursue different careers, become a movie mogul, powerful dancer, head turning model, music industry sensation or a social media guru!
- Unleash Your Skills - Discover new sets of skills that would allow you to be the best in whatever path you'd choose - from fashion and style, to make up, to comedy!
- Visit Rainbow Heights - The whole city is your playground - and it’s gigantic! You’ll never run out of stuff to do! Listen to your friends’ guidance, participate in quests and don’t forget to search your surroundings if you’re feeling adventurous. There are fun and useful surprises hiding around every corner, so feel free to experiment. Visit the salon for a new hairdo or a complete change of your appearance!
- Be A True Star! - Befriend other celebrities, support causes, attend events and win awards! Have an army of fans and do fun interviews, while also dealing with rumors and brand deals!
- New careers
- Acting: Audition, shoot movies and TV shows, go to premieres, win awards.
- Singing: Write songs, audition for labels, record customizable albums and release singles, perform and promote your music, film music videos and record duets.
- Dancing: Audition, get gigs at commercials and videos, go on stages and create your own shows.
- Model: Get deals from companies, appear on billboards, become world wide famous.
- Social media star: two branches:
- YouTuber: Create your channel, choose your channel type, go big and records videos about Beauty & DIY, Comedy or Gaming.
- Internet persona: Become world renowned for just being you, gain followers and be trend leader.
- Self-registered fashion designer: Use your creativity and sense of style and design the best clothes out there.
- New skills
- Styling skill
- Comedy skill
- Creativity skill
- New traits
- Boogie Feet
- Work of Art
- Camera Natural
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.