This is "The Destruction of the TARDIS", it is followed by "The Labyrinth of Time".
The Destruction of the TARDIS is a Doctor Who: Sims 3 story, that was uploaded between four weeks from July 14 to August 5 2012."Destruction of the TARDIS contained the first appearance of the Cybermen in the Sims 3 series.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Starring[edit | edit source]
Guest Starring[edit | edit source]
- Christopher Eccleston as Ninth Doctor (credited as Hologram)
- Roy Skelton as Voice of the Cybermen
- Peter Hawkins as Voice of the Cybermen
Music Composers[edit | edit source]
- John Debnry
- Murrry Gold
- Joel Goldsmith
- Robert J. Kral
- Steve Jablonsky
- Keff McCulloch
- Christopher Beck (Uncredited)
- Malcolm Clarke (Uncredited)
- Dominic Glynn (Music Theme: Part One - Three)
- Blue Saraceno (Music Theme: Part Four)
Episodes[edit | edit source]
|Episodes||Original Upload Dates|
5 August 2012
History[edit | edit source]
Two trailers were revealed prior to the beginning of the story. The story was first uploaded on July 14th 2012, with Part One of "The Destruction of the TARDIS", Part One was than followed by Part Two, Three and Four, bringing "The Destruction of the TARDIS" to an end on the 5 of August.
Past History[edit | edit source]
The Doctor[edit | edit source]
Past Doctor; Christopher Eccleston makes a cameo appearance in Part One. To achieve this cameo appearance, an archive clip from "Parting of the Ways" was used.
The TARDIS[edit | edit source]
The TARDIS also makes its first appearance, followed by the iconic materialisation sound. The interior of the TARDIS is very reminiscent of the interior used by Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Colin Baker and Sylvester McCoy.
Sonic Screwdriver[edit | edit source]
Although wasn't originally intended, The sonic screwdriver makes its first appearance in Part Four. With the sound effect used during the New Series heard.
Opening Sequence[edit | edit source]
There are two Opening Sequences used during the Four-Part story. The first version being used through "Part One" to "Part Three". The second version, was only seen in "Part Four", and was continued into the next story (The Labyrinth of Time)
- The first version of the Opening Sequence features a blue vortex which is actually from the DVD menus of the Classic Series DVD's. The Theme Song used during the Opening Sequence, was previously used in the 1986 series The Trial of a Time Lord.
- The second version of the Opening Sequence is completely different to the previous opening sequence. This one has a new theme song, and now contains clips from The Destruction of the TARDIS and The Labyrinth of Time.