|Questionably the only true friend of Rifle's. Can both their feuding fathers accept Stacey's friendship with this mysterious outcast?|
|Education and employment|
|Parents||Stacen Edwards, Brandi Broke|
|Siblings||Dustin Broke , Kate Edwards , Amin Edwards, Beau Broke , Skip-Junior Broke|
|Roommates||Brandi Broke, Stacen Edwards, Kate Edwards, Amin Edwards|
|Lifetime want||Become Chief of Staff|
|Game||The Sims 2|
|Write a Review!|
Stacey Edwards is a playable resident in my player stories in The Sims 2 in Pleasantview. He is the son of Stacen Edwards and Brandi Broke, the younger half-brother of Dustin Broke, Kate Edwards, Beau and Skip-Junior Broke, and the adopted younger brother of Amin Edwards. Stacey is 33 days from being an Adult.
Brandi Broke and Stacen Edwards gave birth to a boy named Stacey in my player stories. Overall Stacey mostly resembles his father, except that he undoubtedly got his kindness from his mother. Stacey has the same Personality points as his father, except that he is slightly more playful and much less grouchy.
One day the Alien-Sim Hybrid son of the once town gangster Kingston Starker, the unpopular Sim Rifle brought home Stacey Edwards as his possible future friend. I deliberately chose to make them best friends even though the game only randomly selected Stacey as a classmate of Rifle's to bring home from School. The reason why I did this is because their fathers were sworn enemies and I wanted to make their son's Relationship different. Their fathers' hatred continued even after Kingston was arrested and sent to jail.
Stacey, along with Lucy Burb and Chloe Gonzaga, are the only known Sims who believe in Rifle's innocence and his lack of Interest in following his father's footsteps and becoming a town gangster. He just wants to be a recruit. Both Stacen and Kingston have tried to discourage their sons from continuing their friendship. But Stacey and Rifle took no notice and sustained their friendship, as they believed that dissolving their friendship for the sake of their feuding fathers wasn't a good enough reason.
Simology[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Stacey Edwards is officially a Vegetarian in my player stories.
- Despite being a Knowledge Sim, Stacey has several qualities that one would expect of a Family Sim. Because of this, I will give him the Family secondary aspiration once I have installed The Sims 2: FreeTime.
- When I impregnated Brandi, with Stacen using the Tombstone of Life and Death, I actually forgot that I'd made Brandi pregnant, remembering only after Brandi suffered from morning sickness and when a thought bubble with a dummy appeared above her head.
- He shares his name with Kent Capp and Bianca Monty's daughter Stacey Monty in my player stories.
- Examining his Sim DNA with SimPE reveals that Stacey's dominant genetics are for brown hair, while his recessive genetics are for black hair.