Roth Cordial (née Crumplebottom) is a Sim created by For The Fans. He was born in Sunset Valley as the first son of Agnes Crumplebottom and Stiles Crumplebottom, and when he became an adult he moved to Belladonna Cove and got engaged to Phoebe Adams
Life in The Sims 3Edit
Roth was born in Sunset Valley to Agnes Crumplebottom and Stiles McGraw. Their parents were not married when he was born, but Agnes proposed to and married Stiles while she was pregnant. After Roth was born, his parents taught him all toddler skills when he became a toddler, and when he became a child he gained four points in Logic and a point in Painting. After all this, he grew up well when he became a Teen.
One day, he went to Holly Alto's house. After talking and chatting with her for a while, he developed fondness for her. He confessed his attraction to her and they went steady.
Life in The Sims 2Edit
When Roth became an Adult, he decided to move to Belladonna Cove. He wanted to bring Holly with him, but since she had to stay in Sunset Valley they decided to peacefully break up before he left. Holly a crush on Don Lothario, so she decided to enter a romantic relationship with him after Roth left.
After moving in to Belladonna Cove, he met Samantha Cordial. After socializing with each other for a while, she moved into his household. He then fell in love with her and married her. Although he proposed the marriage, Samantha initiated it, thus Roth taking Samantha's last name.
Anyway, one day they tried for baby and it was successful, with Samantha giving birth to a boy named Amadeus. Roth decided to invite over his secret lover, Phoebe Adams, for the event, but this ended up with him becoming a Witch. His feelings for Phoebe deepened, and he broke up with Samantha to marry Phoebe. His first proposal failed, but his second one was successful.
- The Sims 2
- The Sims 3
- As with most of the sims I make in The Sims 3, Roth doesn't actually have a Zodiac sign. I just chose the one that matched his personality in The Sims 2.
- Speaking of zodiac signs, although Roth is a Cancer while Samantha is an Aries (which mutually repel each other), they used to have full daily and lifetime Relationship bars. Of course this is due to cheats, but it is possible for this to happen in normal gameplay because they have good Chemistry.
- Originally, Roth's only purpose in The Sims 3 was to give the Roth in The Sims 2 some history, but I decided to give the Roth in The Sims 3 some points in Logic and Painting, and also made him turn into a Teen. In fact, I took it a step further and gave him a brother, Renauld Crumplebottom.
- Since Roth's a Teen in The Sims 3 (around age 14 since he just had his birthday) and The Sims 2 takes place 50 years after The Sims 3, that would mean that he would be 64 years old in The Sims 2, or in Sim ages, an Elder or very late in the Adult stage. He may have had access to the Elixir of Life.
- He was initially going to be made in Riverblossom Hills, the neighborhood shipped with The Sims 2: Seasons, but he was getting close to aspiration failure so I remade him in Belladonna Cove.
- Roth's love for Phoebe was unintentional. I wanted to dance with Phoebe as friends, but when he did it was considered as a romantic interaction.
- Roth's eyes in The Sims 3 are grey, but his eyes in The Sims 2 are blue. This is because eye colors in The Sims 2 are not customizable.
- ↑ In The Sims 3 for the Nintendo DS, there is a couple in Beacon Bay consisting of Holly Alto and Don Alto. Although Holly looks totally different than her PC counterpart and Don Alto could be a totally different person, it is possible that they are the same people as their PC counterparts.
- ↑ In The Sims 2, the Sim who initiated the marriage overwrites the last name of the other Sim. I was initially confused because in The Sims 3, the Sim who proposed the marriage overwrites the last name of the other Sim. I confirmed this in Marriage.
- ↑ Chart showing the compatibility of zodiac signs