|Regan Capp (iFanon)|
|Regan often has to remind herself that there's more to life than a feud, but it's basically all she knows!|
|Education and employment|
|Parents||Consort Capp, Contessa Capp|
|Siblings||Goneril Capp , Kent Monty , Cordelia Capp|
|Roommates||Cornwall Capp, Kent Capp|
|Lifetime wish||Hit Movie Composer|
|Game||The Sims 3|
[[Category:Westerberg Sims (fanon)]]
Regan Capp is the second daughter of the late Contessa and Consort Capp, and second child - she has an older sister Goneril, younger brother Kent and younger sister Cordelia, who is deceased. Before she came to Westerberg. she lived in Veronaville.
Life in WesterbergEdit
She lives with her husband Cornwall and her brother Kent. According to her own personal bio, she might want to get away from the feud, but doesn't know where to start. She is still not in love with Cornwall, so their relationship is still poor. It's unknown why she still stays with him - possibly for appearances. She is good friends with her sister, friends with her brother and mere acquaintances with Albany (Goneril's husband). She still dislikes Bianca. Outside of the household, she knows General Buzz Grunt, Tank Grunt, Olive Specter, Jill Smith, and Vidcund Curious. Like most of her family, she starts off unemployed, and like her sister, she is fit. She is days away from hood.
- Unlike Goneril, she still holds hard feelings towards Bianca.
- Also, unlike her sister and Albany, her relationship with Cornwall has not improved.
- Despite being a Workaholic, she doesn't work.
- Her sign reflects her Sims 3 persona rather than her Sims 2 one (this is because the Sims 3 version of her was simple aged up and modified).
- Like most previous Veronaville sims, her name comes from a Shakespeare play.