New families Edit
- Landgraab family 1 Cliffside Dr
- Difficulty: 2
- Willow Landgraab, Adrien Landgraab
- Easily the two most powerful Sims in town. With Willow owning almost all of Moonlight Bay, including her own club, Club Willowtree, and constantly renovating the stores and venues around the neighborhood to be more appealing to younger residents. The town is slowly becoming less of an "old-people-populated family town" and more of a party town with lots of stuff to do, and where undermining business can easily go under everybody's noses. Meanwhile, Adrien is trying to make music that will have a positive effect on the world.
- Flynn family Address
- Difficulty: 4
- Morgan Flynn, Caroline Flynn, Charlie Flynn, Anissa Flynn, Pippa Flynn
- Morgan wasn't always good, but that didn't stop Caroline from taking him in when he was framed at the crime scene his then-wife, Liara caused and then left him in. He was traumatized, and Caroline saw something in him and wanted to help. After performing several unethical experiments on him (some even having gone awry with killer bad mood side effects), she had finally done it! Caroline had created the traitchanger, which successfully reversed Morgan's traits to formerly incompatible ones.
Returning families Edit
- Landgraab family 12 Sim Lane
- Difficulty: 1
- Malcolm Landgraab
- Malcolm lost everything because of that woman. His wife, his job, his home, and even his beloved son. Plus, John Nelson beat the candy out of him when he found out about his affair with Roxy, his wife. And little does he know, the new baby is his, too, but Malcolm doesn't want a relationship with that kid for MANY reasons. Rumor has it, Malcolm was the one who murdered his girlfriend Anita, but he swears he was framed, by no other than Mrs. Lyndgraab, herself. Now, a lower-class and "uncredible" resident of Moonlight Bay, Malcolm is determined to prove to the world what Willow is up to... If only he knew what.
- Monroe family Address
- Difficulty: 5
- Derek Monroe, Marcella Monroe
- Distraught after Rain and Rita's leaving, and almost losing her job because of them... again, Marcella wanted to take the opportunity to stop lying, but she still hasn't made that promise yet, and it's getting harder everyday. Marcella has mourned the loss of her husband many, many times, convincing herself that he was gone for good. Well, now he's back and she can't believe it, but she loves every moment she spends with him, and the family as a whole once again. Although she neglected to mention the relationship she had with Morgan Flynn while he was away.
Some of these Sims are pre-made, but homeless nonetheless in Moonlight Bay
1980's Moonlight Bay Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.