Minerva Sanchez (née Goth) is the first daughter of Mortimer Goth and Kaylynn Goth. She is the sister of Gunther Goth II, Deimos Goth, and her twin sister Athena Goth; and the wife of Ferdinand Sanchez.
After three days of being pregnant, Kaylynn Goth gave birth to twin sisters: Minerva and Athena Goth, with Minerva being delivered first. Minerva was not a genius, but she was a pretty bright child; when she was a teen, she got onto the honor roll.
Anyways, she met Ferdinand Sanchez. The two fell in love and Minerva became Ferdinand's girlfriend. When they graduated, Ferdinand proposed to Minerva and they married, then they tried for a baby. Having more than ten thousand points of lifetime happiness, she "bought" Fertility Treatment and when her prengnancy ended, she gave birth to twins: Christina and Magdalena Sanchez.
When her two daughters became teens, she tried for baby with Ferdinand again. This time, she gave birth to a boy: Capitan Sanchez. When he became a child, Minerva and Ferdinand tried for yet another baby. Before she became pregnant, she "purchased" the lifetime reward Super Green Thumb.
After three days, Minerva delivered Salvador Sanchez, her second son. And when he became a child, Minerva and Ferdinand decided to have a baby again, and they had twin daughters: Ehelisa and Marietta. And when the twins became children, Minerva and Ferdinand tried for baby yet again. (The babies don't stop coming.) After the pregnancy ended, Minerva gave birth to Consolacion Sanchez.
But it's not all births! Ferdinand later died of hunger, leaving Minerva alone. But then she met Christopher Steel, and he later proposed and moved in with her.
- The Sims 3
|Gunther Goth II||Brother|
|Sam Sekemoto||Old Friend|
List of ChildrenEdit
With Ferdinand SanchezEdit
- Christina Sanchez
- Magdalena Alvi (née Sanchez)
- Capitan Sanchez
- Salvador Sanchez
- Ehelisa Steel (née Sanchez)
- Marietta Steel (née Sanchez)
- Consolacion Steel (née Sanchez)
- As stated in her caption, Minerva is the Roman goddess of wisdom, but I thought she was the goddess of love (it's Venus).
- She doesn't actually have a Zodiac sign. This is because I am playing on an older version of The Sims 3. I just chose a random sign.
- Speaking of signs, there is a strange coincidence: In The Sims 2, townies with Aquarius as their zodiac sign have their aspiration as Family. Minerva, on the other hand, is considered to be an Aquarius and her Lifetime wish is Surrounded by Family! Wow!
- Her favorite music actually isn't classical. It's actually custom music, but it doesn't show an icon when put in the template.
- She tends the biggest garden in Sunset Valley, with about forty-five tomato plants.
- Her daughter Ehelisa's name came from Kaiko Mikkusu: In my page Goth Monarchy, Kaiko commented "What would be 1h111s1's (Minerva's great-aunt) name if they keyboard wasn't broken? I would imagine Ehelisa." Although 1h111s1 was supposed to be named Theresa, I reused the name.