Katherine Saint (née Heart) was created by . Katherine and her family (The Saints) are little known family from the series that tend to stir up trouble from time to time.
Katherine is the wife of Matthew Saint. She used to work as a Pastry Chef in her family restaurant until her father sold the business off to the city. She mostly stays at home painting now, caring for her children and from time to time works part-time in the Education system. Katherine has bit of a mouth on her because of her mother's evil side of the family. She and her daughters are the only known Saints (besides her brother-in-law and his family) to have any issues with the Goth family, except with Bella. Katherine also has a long time crush on Mortimer Goth, who in general has very little feelings back towards her.
The enemy of Bella Goth and the wife of a future dictator, Katherine just keeps calm with any situation thrown at her and puts her children before anyone else.
Life in the Sims 3Edit
A Vampire-Sim Hybrid, Katherine didn't show much qualities of being the two. She appeared to be a normal Sim to others. She was friendly to everyone and was very popular with kids her age in school. Kathy enjoyed living in Sunset Valley, it was her dream town. She soon came across Mortimer and that is where everything fell into pieces.
When she became a teen, her first kiss was with Mortimer but her first fight was with Bella. She had no idea that Bella loved Mortimer too, but then she started to figure out that Bella didn't LOVE him, she loved his money. The two broke their friendship off and married other men. Bella went with Mortimer and Katherine with Matthew. She wasn't as happy if she wasn't with Mortimer but she felt she would be an equally happy if she had children. Then came Kelis, her first child, she couldn't be even more impressed by how smart her little girl was. She would show her daughter off around town and made fun of Bella about how her daughter was so quiet. It was the wrong thing to do but she was still bitter about Bella's marriage to her first love.
Life in The SimsEdit
Katherine is described as an "Angel" of the neighborhood and is looking for ways to improve her family's bad habits. She is dressed in a white dress, similar to Bella, she also wears what ever jewelry she can get her hands on. Kathy is enemies with Bella Goth and her daughter but not with Mortimer. She enjoys playing the piano, chatting with anyone, and reading.
From the time she was in the Sims, Katherine appeared to be a Mary-Sue and didn't get into any fights with the neighbors. She wished she had another child but Matthew refused to bear her one until the household had even more cash in the bank. So, with her husband saying no she just confided to her long time pal Loki. When the Goths left Sunset Valley due to some changes going around the town, she watched and helped her husband fix whatever the problem was with Sunset Valley. The Pleasant family had taken over and with using their skills in business and politics, changed Sunset Valley into Pleasantview. This did not shock Kathy but put Matthew in a stir, she thought maybe her husband had really cared for the place.
When time past on, new faces soon arrived to what is now, Pleasantview. Katherine thought seeing more children being born was a great opportunity to get another child. Kelis was getting older and she was already thinking about applying for Sim State. Matthew was busy at the time but after hearing his wife's request and reason, he soon gave in. It took a couple of times woohooing and finally baby number two was headed their way!
Life leading up to The Sims 2Edit
Nadia was born and Katherine couldn't be any happier, a little girl, and a very healthy one too. She heard recent news of Bella's birth to a baby boy and deep down inside she was happy for her too. Katherine soon became even more nervous after hearing rumors of aliens patrolling around Sim City. This made her jump a little but she stayed focus on her children and taught Nadia all her toddler skills and helped Kelis apply for college. Days and months went by and she felt her relationship with her husband grew apart. No more dates, talking, or even romantics walks around the park, she felt she was more drawn to her lifelong crush Mortimer instead.
Katherine had an affair with Mortimer only once before she got married but she didn't want to go any further with him fearing he might end up rejecting her because of his wife. She couldn't stand Bella anymore, once a best friend and now an ugly cat fight that always erupted when they crossed paths. Trying to make up for endless years of no romance, she opened a business selling flowers and sweet goods.
Nadia grew into a child and Kelis went off to the college she wanted to go to. This made her happy and excited to see what her oldest would become and what her youngest would start doing. But one night she woke up from bed and looked out her window to see Bella being taken away from a spaceship from atop Don Lothario's roof! What in the world is going on? Why would aliens take Bella away? She pretend she had not seen anything and went back to sleep. Days later Nadia became friends with the enemies son and soon Kelis had graduated with honors. Kathy never spoke of what had happened that night and when she was asked about it.....she looked as more confused as the Sim was.
Similarities and DifferencesEdit
Katherine's similarities and differences to Bella Goth.
- Both are wives of wealthy men.
- Both love Mortimer Goth (or at least Katherine does.)
- They are slightly Gothic in their own way.
- Both have no real jobs.
- They have two children.
- They both have one adult, and one child.
- Both are very popular in their neighborhood.
- They believe their children should follow their hearts.
- Both have men who swoon over them.
- Katherine is more "happier" than "darker" then Bella.
- Bella has a sibling where Katherine does not.
- Bella was abducted.
- Katherine's family tree has vampires.
- Katherine is more charitable than Bella is.
- Katherine is more famous for her beautiful eye color and love for jewelery where Bella is more famous for beauty and her abduction.
- Katherine has two girls instead of one girl and one boy.
Ask Katherine a question! :)
Hi, I was wondering, do you like her/play her more in TS1, TS2 or TS3?
- I loved playing with her more in the TS3 TS2 always bored me to death..... --Brittany
Hey Kathy, would you mind telling me where you got your hairstyle when your talking with matthew in your photos cuz I like it ?
- At a little salon called "Harold's Wonders". He's Matthew's nephew and he does a fabulous job with hair! --Kathy
- Of course! I love making new friends! Henrietta is the type of person I would be lovely to be friends with. ---Kathy
Hey Kathy, ever thought about breaking up with Matthew? And how old is Nadia at the moment? And the last question: Do you still really play with the Saint family? Sorry for the many questions, but i really wanted to know these things. ~Mystery Guest
- I don't mind the questions! :) No, I don't plan on leaving him I never leave those I love unless I have a good reason to. Nadia is 9, she's so big! Yes...I love playing with my family. :) ---Kathy
Hey Kathrine! Why is it that you like Mortimer Goth and Do you enjoy where you live?
- Mortimer had always had my eye, he never thought my voice sounded ridiculous even though it is very squeaky. Yes, I love living where I'm at...although sometimes I wished to live where there is a beach...--Kathy
Hey Katherine. How did you feel when you realised you & Morty couldn't get together? Do you ever argue with Matthew because of Mortimer? And... Do you think that we could be friends? ~iJess Banzeroid
- Quite sad actually but I digest, if things aren't meant to be then eh...I've only argued with him once....Yes of course! I love making new friends! --Kathy
Hey Kathy! Do you agree on Nadia having a friendship with Alexander Goth? --Fanboy123 00:09, February 23, 2013 (UTC)
- It's alright with me, as long as she doesn't marry for money......OH! WAIT?! Did I say marry?....ha...silly me.--Kathy
Okay Kathy you think Nadia is going to marry him? Good idea! Oh you know what Nadia said she called her father a jerk and called you a follower what do you think of that? --Fanboy123 02:17, February 23, 2013 (UTC)
Interests and RelationshipsEdit