Fiona is quiet and reserved. She would sit all day with her nose in a book. The university scared her at first, but she decided that others were just as scared as she was, and decided to make some friends. After being put with her odd bundle of roommates, life was hectic. They soon opened their Greek House and some of the things happening would naturally frighten Fiona. She doesn't like mathematics and hates arguing.
- She has the same hairstyle as Daisy McCarthy, but in red.
- She wears a sweater dress that came in The Sims 2: Apartment Life. It has blue sleeves, a black torso and skirt, boots and socks.
She was raised by strict parents, who were now living in a retirement home in Pleasantview. She had quite a few friends when she was younger, but despite that, she still never talked. She was always timid. In her spare time she'd write books on folded pieces of paper and bind each one — she still has them.
- "Um… hello…"
- "My name's Fiona…"
- "Oh, no… I wouldn't want to cause trouble…"
- "Nothing!… Okay, I'm writing."
Hayley was very kind to Fiona, believing she was quiet because she had a deprived past. When Fiona responded and told her that no, she hadn't, Hayley started treating her normally. Fiona still wishes she went along with the first story.
Kristina never payed much attention to Fiona, considering Fiona didn't talk very much, and Kristina thought that meant she had no interest in her, or her career.
Laura and Fiona were best friends. They talked all day and wrote together. They call each other every day and meet up for coffee.
Fiona never talked to Matt a lot, considering he was in a llama costume and she didn't want him screaming cheers in her face. They were still friends, though, despite all that.
Fiona would agree with Dorian on most things. She agreed the government weren't doing their best, and SimNation was getting worse, but didn't agree with stealing tax-payer's money or anything, but she kept her mouth shut to avoid trouble.
- She is eighteen at the start of the series, and twenty-two at the end.
- Her major is Literature.
- She enjoys reading about current events. For example, she's taken great interest in Bella Goth's disappearance.
- She wants to be a journalist.
- She doesn't like that a lot of the people in the fraternity dislike the other universities.
- She is Student Number #3461.