Ethan Eruran Qomiphash (pronounced AIR-u-ran CO-me-fash) is the half-alien son of noted scientist Kelly DeWitt and an alien father, Xabeqa Qomiphash. As such, he is part of one of Sixam's largest and most powerful families, the Qomiphash clan.
Eruran was born in Lunar Lakes, and raised primarily by his mother. His father initially had little contact with him, being that he spent most of his time on the planet Sixam. He was an active child who, at first, seemed very much like a human one, albeit with greenish skin. He was outgoing and had lots of friends. But he was also very bright and picked up skills much easier than a human child would. Kelly DeWitt noted this in a research paper she wrote about the alien-Sim hybrid.
Being half-alien, Eruran was bound to stand out. When he became a teenager, his alien proclivities came fully to bear. He needed little to no sleep and continued to pick up skills at a rapid pace. Kelly DeWitt noted this as a possible evolution of the human race. However, Eruran also showed his more human desires as he sought to connect with his biological father and he began expressing the desire to date girls.
Eruran did eventually connect with his father, and even lived with him for a time. Learning he had alien ancestry took some getting used to. Upon graduating from high school, his father gifted him a Galaxa Space Car.
Eruran enrolled in Sims University, despite initial misgivings about fitting in while being half-alien. He won several scholarships based on his skills. Upon enrolling, he decided to major in technology, in preparation for a possible career in the military. He is also in the process of pledging the Urele-Oresha-Cham fraternity.
- Eruran adopted the human name, Ethan, upon getting ready for college.
- Eruran inherited his mother's nose, mouth, and ears. He also inherited his father's eyes and skin tone.
- Eruran is outgoing and popular, in many ways the polar opposite of his mother. Despite this, the two are very close.
- The name Eruran came from a generator site.
- Eruran splits his time between Lunar Lakes and Oasis Landing with his mother, mother's girlfriend, and her daughter.
- Eruran's father, Xabeqa, is a game generated alien. Kelly nicknamed him the "X man."
- A lot of aliens in my game seem to have the Qomiphash name. Therefore, I decided to make them a large and powerful family.