Ethan Eruran Qomiphash (pronounced AIR-u-ran CO-me-phash) is the half-alien son of noted scientist Kelly DeWitt and an alien father, Xabeqa Qomiphash. As such, he is part of one of Sixam's largest and most powerful families, the Qomiphash clan.
Eruran was born in Lunar Lakes, and raised primarily by his mother. His father had little contact with him, being that he was on the planet Sixam. He was an active child who, at first, seemed very much like a human one, albeit with bluish green skin. He was outgoing and had lots of friends. But he was also very bright and picked up skills much easier than a human child would. Kelly DeWitt noted this in her research paper.
Eruran became a teenager, and his alien proclivities came fully to bear. He needed little to no sleep and continued to pick up skills at a rapid pace. Kelly DeWitt noted this as a possible evolution of the human race. However, Eruran showed his more typical desires as he sought to connect with his biological father and he began dating a girl in his class. He became outgoing and popular, the opposite of his mother.
Eruran is now seeking to attend university, but he is afraid he won't fit in due to his half-alien lineage. He hasn't decided whether he will attend Sims University or another school closer to home.
- Eruran adopted the human name, Ethan, upon getting ready for college.
- Eruran inherited his mother's nose, mouth, and ears. He also inherited his father's eyes and skin tone.
- Eruran is outgoing and popular, in many ways the polar opposite of his mother. Despite this, the two are very close.
- The name Eruran came from a generator site.
- Eruran splits his time between Lunar Lakes and Oasis Landing with his mother, mother's girlfriend, and her daughter.
- Eruran's father, Xabeqa, is a game generated alien. Kelly nicknamed him the "X man."