|Cordelia Capp (iFanon)|
|Cordelia and her mother have been trying to find her husband every since they (somehow) got here, to no avail. She's very confident that he is out there, though.|
|Education and employment|
|Parents||Consort Capp, Contessa Capp|
|Siblings||Goneril Capp , Regan Capp , Kent Monty|
|Children||Tybalt Capp , Hermia Capp , Juliette Monty|
|Traits||Loves the Outdoors|
|Lifetime wish||Master of the Arts|
|Game||The Sims 3|
|Cause of death||Fire|
[[Category:Fanon:Pleasant Strangeville Sims (fanon)]]
Cordelia Capp makes her returning debut in the Sims 3 as an adult, dead as she is, in the weirdly named Pleasant Strangeville, of the Veronaville sector with her father Consort, siblings Goneril, Regan and Kent, and mother Contessa (who is a ghost).
Life in PSVEdit
She lives with her mother Contessa, who is also dead due to old age. According to the family bio, she and Contessa don't know if they will ever see Consort, Goneril, Regan, or Kent again. According to her own bio, she and Cordelia have been consistently looking for Cordelia's husband Caliban and have come up dry. She is best friends with her mother, barely at acquaintance level with Caliban, and does not know anyone else. Like most of her family, she starts off unemployed. She has 45 days to elderhood.
- She is the only one of her siblings that is dead, although playable.
- She and Caliban are married still, but their relationship is not good only because she cannot find him.
- Her eyes are brown unlike her siblings', whose are gray.
- She has the same taste in food as her mom.
- Like most previous Veronaville Sims, her name comes from a Shakespeare play.