The Labyrinth of Time: "Annihilation" (Part Three) is a Doctor Who: Sims 3 episode, that will be uploaded on September 15, 2012. It has the first appearance of Davros in the Sims 3 series.
- Terry Molloy as Davros
- General Dawson Kawalsky
- Dr. Anderson Wyatt
- Julian Beach as Davros
- Roy Skelton as the Voice of the Daleks
- with Peter Hawkins as the Voice of the Daleks
- and Nicholas Briggs as the Voice of the Daleks
- Steve Jablonsky
- Mark Snow
- Murry Gold
- Malcolm Clarke
- Blues Saraceno (Music Theme)
- Music from Resurrection of the Daleks can be briefly heard when the Dalek intrudes into someones house and Exterminates a Man.
- The Dalek's Theme from the "New Series" can be briefly heard during the first shot in the Daleks Ship.
- Annihilation is to destroy utterly, or defeat utterly. This refers to the Daleks annihilation of Earth. Daleks can also be heard chanting "Exterminate! Annihilate! Destroy!".
- Titles that were considered were "Earth" and "Combat". It was originally called "Conflict" it wasn't until the filming and editing of the Dalek Battle, that it was changed.
- Roy Skelton and Peter Hawkins who did some of the Daleks voices, previously did the voices of the Cybermen in The Destruction of the TARDIS.
- With a length of twenty-seven seconds, this episode has the shortest Cold Opening to date.
- This is the second episode in a row not to feature the TARDIS at all. The exteior would appear in "Pursuit", and the interior wouldn't appear until "Outbreak".
- The size of the precredits have decreased in size. Also when the Text appears, it no longer zooms in like it did in "Catacomb" and "Astray".
- The voices of the Daleks were achieved by using Audio Clips from episodes such as The Power of the Daleks, Genesis of the Daleks, "Parting of the Ways", "Doomsday", "Evolution of the Daleks" and "The Stolen Earth".
- This is the first appearance of Davros in the Sims 3 series. However, his voice was previously heard in "Astray" during a flashback. Although Davros is never seen properly, his voice is only heard, although you can see him in the shadows.
- The Daleks are seen hovering for the first time.
- Davros mentions meeting the Doctor on Skaro "All thoughs centuries agos", this is a reference to Genesis of the Daleks.
- The Daleks can be seen using missiles to destroy a Helicopter. This is the first and only time (including the Classic/New series) that they do this.
- In the shot of the Daleks getting bombarded, they do not have Hemi-Spheres, this also occurs in the scene were the Daleks kill a cop. A similar mistake occurred in "Astray".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.