|In Evergreen Harbor, every action you take and decision you make influences the state of the world around you. The cleaner Evergreen Harbor gets, the more you’ll see nature thriving. You determine whether the skies are smoggy or clear enough to see the aurora borealis glimmering above. Let garbage pile up on the streets of your neighborhood or clean it up to create lush green walking paths in town. It’s up to you!|
|Game||The Sims 4: Eco Lifestyle|
Evergreen Harbor is a world that is introduced in The Sims 4: Eco Lifestyle. It is a modern/industrial coastal town based off the Northwestern United States. Each neighborhood is within a different state of pollution on the eco footprint.
Overview[edit | edit source]
This smoggy old port may make you gag, but it's an adequate place to learn about industrialization
The quaint suburbs near the historic quarry is a sweet destination for any evergreen enthusiast
This pretty area on the outskirts of the city has a historic train station to visit
Neighborhoods[edit | edit source]
Evergreen Harbor consists of three neighborhoods, each in a different state of pollution on their eco footprint.
- Grims Quarry - Eco footprint: Green
- Conifer Station - Eco footprint: Neutral
- Port Promise - Eco footprint: Industrial
Lots[edit | edit source]
There are 13 lots in Evergreen Harbor, including 2 apartment lots, 7 residential lots and 4 community lots. There are four apartment units in the world - if counting each apartment unit as a lot, Evergreen Harbor has 15 lots.
Residential lots[edit | edit source]
Inhabited[edit | edit source]
- Miner Mansion, owned by Harris family
- The Old Mill, owned by Sterling Rico family
- The Portsmouth Promenade, owned by Greenburg family
- Pigulock Manor, owned by Tinker family
Uninhabited[edit | edit source]
- Rockridge Springs
- Stonestreet Apartments #3
- Stonestreet Apartments #4
- The Shipping Views
- Canal Corner
- Pinecrest Apartments #402
- Pinecrest Apartments #404
Community lots[edit | edit source]
Families[edit | edit source]
New families[edit | edit source]
- Greenburg family The Portsmouth Promenade
- Knox Greenburg, Mary Greenburg, Blossom Greenburg
- Mary and Blossom are a couple of old timers in this town. They're trying to spruce up the space, with Mary focused on her garden and Blossom painting up unused places. Age isn't on their side anymore, however, it's a good thing their adopted son Knox is fighting for the family name to help make the world a little more green. Unfortunately, sometimes he takes "fighting" a little too literally.
- Harris family Miner Mansion
- Cletus Harris, Faye Harris, Jeb Harris, Gideon Harris, Francine Spencer
- Cletus and Faye found this heritage home in Grims Quarry for dirt cheap. Nothing seems wrong with it and the Harris' weren't about to question a good deal. Cletus' free-spirited mother soon joined them, completing the big happy family. Mysteriously, their eldest son always wear a shameful bag on his head. Also, it doesn't seem like any of them other than Faye has a job, but the house is well-furnished. What is going on here?
- Sterling Rico family The Old Mill
- Bess Sterling, Jules Rico
- Bess and Jules are a power couple with big dreams. Big dreams about sweet sweet money. A civil designer by trade, Bess place herself in the perfect position to convince city officials and residents alike to enact programs that would benefit her bottom line. Her partner-in-crime, Jules, is a Style Influencer that loves fashion as much as he loves convincing people to his rejected styles. Cheerful and charismatic, together they hustle around Evergreen Harbor like an entrepreneurial whirlwind.
- Tinker family Pigulock Manor
- Yasemin Tinker, Tina Tinker, Olive Tinker
- The talented, but perpetually stressed Tina Tinker is a very successful Freelance Crafter. Her equally successful spouse Yasemin managed to convince her to move to Conifer station with their daughter Olive. Tina takes on too much work, and Yasemin just wants her to relax and spend more time with family. Meanwhile curious little Olive loves nothing more than to admire her two mothers' works and dream of following in their footsteps.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Evergreen Harbor is the first world in The Sims series to have two same-sex pre-made couples: the Greenburg family (Mary Greenburg and Blossom Greenburg) and the Tinker family (Yasemin Tinker and Tina Tinker).
- It is the first world to contain both a home and two characters that were created by Simmers: Mary and Blossom Greenburg as well as their home were designed by YouTubers Plumbella, Simproved and The English Simmer as Team Gnome as part of a challenge on The Sims Spark'd, a Sims game show. However, in this case, Team Gnome's creation was not officially announced until after the series premiere of Spark'd.
- It is the second world in The Sims 4 to feature apartments (the first being San Myshuno).
Gallery[edit | edit source]