The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
"These Sims can Talk to themselves and have unpredictable Emotions."
Attributes[edit | edit source]
- Erratic Sims may get random emotions.
- Erratic Sims will randomly hiss and do random movements when idle.
- Erratic Sims can talk to and tell a story to themselves, which raises their social need.
- Erratic Sims may talk to random objects.
- Erratic Sims can flirt with self in a mirror for a flirty moodlet.
- Erratic Sims may autonomously use mean socials regardless of mood or relationship.
- NPC Sims with this trait can enter apartments without an invite.[TS4:CL]
- Erratic Sims may take showers in the rain autonomously.[TS4:S]
- Erratic Sims will gain a happy moodlet when struck by lightning.[TS4:S]
- Erratic Sims can also smash dollhouses even when not currently angry.
- Erratic Sims can "Share Conspiracy Theories" with other Sims. Sims with the Paranoid trait also share the same attribute (albeit under Friendly rather than Mischief).
- Erratic Sims from non-active households will commonly appear in parks dressed in predefined clothings (paint-splattered white tank top, gray pants and black sneakers) and usually sleep on benches.
Whims[edit | edit source]
- Tell story to self
- Talk to self
Erratic Sims[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Though this change was not mentioned in the patch notes, it was noticed by the Sims Community.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.