An errand is a one-off task offered by Sims living in Henford-on-Bagley, in The Sims 4: Cottage Living. This system functions similarly to odd jobs, but offers a new robust way to explore the world and discover more about the each villager's unique storylines and relationships.
Included with this system of errands is a list of Henford-on-Bagley's villagers, each with their own unique roles.
- Agnes Crumplebottom- garden shop owner
- Agatha Crumplebottom- garden shop owner
- Lavina Chopra- village mayor
- Rahul Chopra- grocery deliverer
- Michael Bell- creature keeper
- Sara Scott- pub owner
- Kim Goldbloom- grocery shop owner
Each of these special NPCs function as key parts of Henford-on-Bagley and its lore. When a Sim befriends these villagers, they will have the chance to run errands for each of them.
Each villager has three special errands that Sims can fulfill for special rewards. The difficulty of different errands varies. A Sim is limited to managing three pending errands at a time; errands do not expire.