The Sims 3: Pets. It conflicts with Animal Lover, Cat Person, and Dog Person.
Equestrian Sims love horses, and horses love them back! The mutual equine affection makes these Sims naturals at handling and training horses.
- Equestrian Sims build relationships with horses faster than other Sims.
- Equestrian Sims are naturally talented at learning how to ride a horse.
- Horses will learn skills faster when training with Equestrians.
- Sims with the Equestrian trait may get a negative Moodlet from seeing their horse's ghost.
- Sims with the Equestrian trait will get a stronger Mourning moodlet from the death of a horse in the household, -60 in comparison to the usual -40 that the death of a pet gives.
- Equestrian Sims gradually gain fun from riding a horse.
- When interacting with horses, Sims gain a positive (+10) moodlet called 'Horse Playtime.'