Energized (or energised) is an emotion available in The Sims 4. It occurs when a Sim engages in physical activities or takes a brisk shower. This emotion can evolve into very energized. This emotion is unrelated to the Sleep Need; a Sim may be tired and energized at the same time.
Interactions and Activities Edit
Sims will only have a chance to use these interactions and do these activities while energized.
- Hip Bump
- Enthuse About Interests
- Make Protein Plate
- Take Speedy Shower
- Energized Jog
- Swim Energized Laps
- Energized Workout
- Energized Practice (punching bag)
- Clean with Vigor (dirty items)
- Mop like Mad (puddles)
Supportive Traits Edit
These traits affect how often a Sim is energized.
- Kleptomaniacs will be energized when swiping an item
- Neat Sims will be energized when having a cleaning frenzy
Object Auras Edit
Alien Rocks, Crystals and Athlete Career Rewards have an Energized Aura.
Careers and Jobs Edit
Sims with these jobs or careers will gain work performance if they go to work while energized.
- Fast Food Employee - part-time job.
- Criminal - Until the Career branches out to Boss/Oracle.
- When the game first came out, Very Energized was called "Fired Up"