Energized (or energised) is an emotion available in The Sims 4. It occurs when a Sim engages in physical activities or takes a brisk shower. This emotion can evolve into very energized. This emotion is unrelated to the Sleep Need; a Sim may be tired and energized at the same time.
Interactions and Activities[edit | edit source]
Sims will only have a chance to use these interactions and do these activities while energized.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Hip Bump
- Enthuse About Interests
Activities[edit | edit source]
- Make Protein Plate
- Take Speedy Shower
- Energized Jog
- Swim Energized Laps
- Energized Workout
- Energized Practice (punching bag)
- Clean with Vigor (dirty items)
- Mop like Mad (puddles)
Supportive Traits[edit | edit source]
These traits affect how often a Sim is energized.
- Kleptomaniacs will be energized when swiping an item
- Neat Sims will be energized when having a cleaning frenzy
Object Auras[edit | edit source]
Alien Rocks, Crystals and Athlete Career Rewards have an Energized Aura.
Careers and Jobs[edit | edit source]
Sims with these jobs or careers will gain work performance if they go to work while energized.
- Fast Food Employee - part-time job.
- Criminal - Until the Career branches out to Boss/Oracle.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When the game first came out, Very Energized was called "Fired Up"
Gallery[edit | edit source]