The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Everyday situations in life deeply stir the imagination, emotions, and reactions of Dramatic Sims.
Attributes[edit | edit source]
- There's a 60% chance Dramatic Sims will cry when they get a promotion.
- Dramatic or over-emotional Sims will cry after watching a romantic channel on TV.
- Dramatic Sims have 30% chance to wear their swimsuit instead of a cowboy costume while riding a mechanical bull.[TS3:ST]
Special Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Dramatic Sims can fake passing out and get the "Thespian" moodlet. Other Sims may or may not react.
- Dramatic Sims can whine about life to other Sims.
- Dramatic Sims can tell dramatic stories without having to be friendly with other Sims first.
Player Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dramatic Sims enjoy extra mood boosts when good things happen to them.
- They respond with great enthusiasm to major, positive life events like marriage, or having a child.
- Dramatic Sims receive negative moodlets when undertaking menial tasks, such as taking out the trash.
- Strangely, the Dramatic trait does not help with writing drama books.
- Dramatic Sims will automatically slap in retaliation after being insulted by Sims that they have a poor relationship (at least -20 relationship) with, similar to Sims with the diva trait.
Special Moodlets[edit | edit source]
|Thespian||Appears after Dramatic Sims fake pass out.|
Premade Dramatic Sims[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.