The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Diva is a social trait featured in The Sims 3: Showtime.
Diva Sims are amazing and don't you forget it! When they are good, they're great, and when they are bad, they're better!
Attributes[edit | edit source]
- Divas are almost always likely to slap Sims when being insulted, unless they also have the Good trait.
- Divas will take a -30 relationship hit when having an argument with their romantic partner. There's also a 65% chance they will break up after an argument.
- Divas are difficult to be friends with; their relationship meter raises more slowly than other Sims, unless they or the Sim talking to them has a trait that allows you to become friends more easily, such as Friendly.
- Divas will get the "Well, Duh!" moodlet whenever they receive a compliment, replacing the "Flattered" moodlet.
- Divas get a slight boost to the Singer career.
Special Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Divas can compliment themselves.
- Divas can request for compliment, talk about many accomplishment, and complain about trivial things to other Sims.
Player Notes[edit | edit source]
- Mirrors add extra environmental score for Divas in a room.
- Other Sims may accuse others as a Diva, which is a mean interaction. However, if the person accused is a Diva, they will get a positive relationship instead. Accusing other Sims as a Diva enables Sims to learn that the other Sim has Diva trait.
- Good, Friendly and Easily Impressed Sims are more likely to react positively to a Diva's "Request for Compliment" social.
Special Moodlets[edit | edit source]
|Well, Duh!||Appears when Divas are complimented, even though they request one. This moodlet replaces the "Flattered" moodlet as it won't appear on Divas.|
Premade Divas[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.