The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
trait in The Sims 3. It conflicts with the Childish, Nurturing and Family-Oriented traits.
Sims that dislike children do not want to have anything to do with children. No talking, no playing and certainly no reproduction.
- Sims will not enjoy being on lots with children.
- Sims that dislike children will react negatively to talking about children.
- Sims will often reject social interactions from children.
- Sims will get a negative moodlet from socializing with children, holding, or taking care of babies.
- Sims will autonomously use mean interactions on children.
- Sims with the trait will reject the goofy face interaction unless the sim is best friends with the said sim.
- Male Sims that dislike children will get angry and argue with their wives if they announce that they are pregnant.
- If The Sims 3: Generations is not installed, this trait conflicts with Childish and Family-Oriented.
- Sims will be able to "Shoo" children.
- Sims are able to "gripe children".
- Dislikes Children is tied with the Couch Potato and Easy Going traits, for having the larger number of conflicts in the game. The trait conflicts with the three traits Family-Oriented, Childish and Nurturing.
- SimBots and Mummies are not affected by Dislikes Children as Children do not exist on Mummies and SimBots. However, Humans and Vampires that are children or toddlers will be affected by Dislikes Children if the SimBot or Mummy has this trait.[clarification needed]
- Mummies and SimBots who have the Family-Oriented, Childish or Nurturing[TS3:G] traits will conflict with Dislikes Children if a Mummy or SimBot has that trait. Same thing would happen with Humans and Vampires with Dislikes Children if SimBots and Mummies have the conflicting traits.[clarification needed]
Premade Sims who dislike children
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.