The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
trait in The Sims 3. It conflicts with the Childish, Nurturing and Family-Oriented traits.
Sims that dislike children do not want to have anything to do with children. No talking, no playing and certainly no reproduction.
- Sim does NOT enjoy being on lots with children.
- Sims that dislike children will react negatively to talking about children.
- Sim will often reject social interactions from children.
- Sim will get a negative moodlet whenever socializing with children or holding babies.
- Sim will autonomously use mean interactions on children!
- Sim will be able to "Shoo" children.
- Sims are able to "gripe children".
- Dislikes Children is tied with Couch Potato and Easy Going for having the most conflicts in the game as they conflict with 3 traits.[confirmation needed]
- SimBots and Mummies are not effected by Dislikes Children as Children do not exist on Mummies and SimBots. However, Humans and Vampires that are children or Toddlers will be effected by Dislikes Children if the SimBot or Mummy has this trait.
- Mummies and SimBots that have Family-Oriented, Childish or Nurturing[TS3:G] will conflict with Dislikes Children if a Mummy or SimBot has that trait. Same thing would happen with Humans and Vampires with Dislikes Children if SimBots and Mummies have the conflicting traits.
Premade Sims who dislike children
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.