The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Sims that dislike children do not want to have anything to do with children. No talking, no playing and certainly no reproduction.
Attributes[edit | edit source]
- Sims with this trait will not enjoy being on lots with children.
- Sims that dislike children will react negatively to talking about children.
- Sims with this trait will often reject social interactions from children.
- Sims with this trait will get a negative moodlet from socializing with children, holding, or taking care of babies.
- Sims with this trait will autonomously use mean interactions on children.
- Sims with this trait will reject the silly face interaction unless the sim is best friends with the said sim.
- Male Sims that dislike children will be "bored" by their wives if they announce that they are pregnant.
- Female Sims who dislike children strangely still gain positive moodlets from being pregnant and giving birth.
- Male Sims who dislike children also still gain a positive moodlet from their wives giving birth.
- Sims who dislike children will autonomously chastise childish Sims for their behavior as a mean interaction.
- If a birth has taken place somewhere in the neighborhood, Sims who dislike children will talk negatively about the birth when the "Gossip" interaction is used.
- Sims who dislike children will still receive the "Negligent" moodlet from having children in their household taken away by a social worker despite their disdain for children.
Unlocked Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Sims will be able to "Shoo" children.
- Sims are able to "Gripe about Kids". Family-oriented Sims will always interpret this as an "impolite" interaction despite it being "friendly".
Special Moodlets[edit | edit source]
Examples of pre-made Sims who dislike children[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.