trait in The Sims 3. It conflicts with the childish, nurturing and family-oriented traits.
Sims that dislike children do not want to have anything to do with children. No talking, no playing and certainly no reproduction.
- Sims with this trait will not enjoy being on lots with children.
- Sims that dislike children will react negatively to talking about children.
- Sims with this trait will often reject social interactions from children.
- Sims with this trait will get a negative moodlet from socializing with children, holding, or taking care of babies.
- Sims with this trait will autonomously use mean interactions on children.
- Sims with this trait will reject the silly face interaction unless the sim is best friends with the said sim.
- Male Sims that dislike children will be "bored" by their wives if they announce that they are pregnant.
- Female Sims who dislike children strangely still gain positive moodlets from being pregnant and giving birth.
- Male Sims who dislike children also still gain a positive moodlet from their wives giving birth.
- Sims who dislike children will autonomously chastise childish Sims for their behavior as a mean interaction.
- If a birth has taken place somewhere in the neighborhood, Sims who dislike children will talk negatively about the birth when the "Gossip" interaction is used.
- Sims who dislike children will still receive the "Negligent" moodlet from having children in their household taken away by a social worker despite their disdain for children.
- Sims will be able to "Shoo" children.
- Sims are able to "Gripe about Kids". Family-oriented Sims will always interpret this as an "impolite" interaction despite it being "friendly".
Premade Sims who dislike childrenEdit