|Del Sol Valley|
|A densely populated city brimming with opportunities to make it big! If you can make it in Del Sol Valley you can make it anywhere. From the lavish living in The Pinnacles to the booming nightlife of Starlight Boulevard this world has everything going for it.|
|Name||Del Sol Valley|
|Game||The Sims 4: Get Famous|
Del Sol Valley is a world that was introduced in The Sims 4: Get Famous. It is a large suburban area of a city, located near an ocean, and is focused on various celebrity Sims, both new and old. It is based on Los Angeles, especially Hollywood and Hollywood Hills.
Neighborhoods[edit | edit source]
Secret lot[edit | edit source]
Lots[edit | edit source]
There are a total of 6 residential lots and 5 community lots in Del Sol Valley.
Residential lots[edit | edit source]
Inhabited[edit | edit source]
- Bailey-Moon Manor, owned by the Bailey-Moon family
- Upland Place, owned by Venessa Jeong
- The Ward Den, owned by Judith Ward
Uninhabited[edit | edit source]
Empty lots[edit | edit source]
- Vacuous Green 50x40
Community lots[edit | edit source]
- Orchid A Go Go - Lounge
- Pectoral Fitness - Gym
- Plumbob Pictures Museum - Museum
- Studio PBP - Lounge
- Ward Park - National park
Families[edit | edit source]
- Jeong family Upland Place
- Venessa Jeong
- Venessa Jeong just moved to Del Sol Valley from her quaint country town. She is looking to make it big as a rising actress. She has starred in a few low level commercials, but her agent always tells her she has what it takes, she just needs to find that breakthrough role.
- Bailey-Moon family Bailey-Moon Manor
- Octavia Moon, Thorne Bailey, Orange Bailey-Moon
- Octavia Moon and Thorne Bailey are the power couple of the century. Octavia is the lyrical genius behind all of Thorne's greatest hits. Due to Thorne's most recent mishap on social media, his public image has started to falter. His fans are starting to realize that Octavia is the real talent. Orange is their good natured son but due to his entire life of wanting for nothing, he is also a bit naïve.
- Ward family The Ward Den
- Judith Ward
- Judith Ward is a legend in the acting community. She has starred in everything from comedies to dramas. You name it, Judith has played the role. That's not to say she is an easy person to befriend. Judith has burned her fair share of bridges along the way. Her mentality is to get rich at all costs. She will be the first to throw you under the bus to advance her career. She has been married several times, but all of her partners have only slowed her down. She prefers to live fast and does not settle for mediocrity.
Climate[edit | edit source]
With The Sims 4: Seasons installed, Del Sol valley experiences mostly sunny weather with warm to hot temperatures. Summer temperatures can get as high as a heat wave. Most rain occurs during the cool winter season, when temperatures can drop as low as cold. However, freezing temperatures (and snow) are not experienced in Del Sol Valley without a weather-controlling machine.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Del Sol Valley has the least number of lots for a The Sims 4 expansion pack world to date, with 11 (12 if counting Plumbob Pictures).
- "Del Sol" means "of the sun" in Spanish. Translated literally, Del Sol Valley means "Valley of the Sun".
- Some of the mansions in The Pinnacles have bathrooms with no toilets. This is likely a mistake by the developers.
Gallery[edit | edit source]