The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Cowards are terrified of everything that can and will go bump in the night. They are scared of the dark and will frequently faint in 'dire' situations.
Attributes[edit | edit source]
- When Cowards stay in a dark room or outside at night, they will get "Afraid of the dark" moodlet instead of "It's dark" moodlet.
- Cowards will faint when they encounter the Grim Reaper, a ghost, a burglar, fire, or Emit Relevart coming out of a time portal and will get the "Scared" moodlet.
- Cowards will get scared from watching the horror channel on TV.
- Cowards will run away from Sims who have slapped them or fought them and won.
- Cowards will pee themselves when declared as nemesis.
- Cowards will, in panic, initiate fights with Vampires if the vampire Intimidates them.[TS3:LN][TS3:SN]
- Cowards will run away from Sims who are the Emperor of Evil that have the red glow, if they see the repo-man, or if they come across Bonehilda.[TS3:SN]
- Cowards might faint after getting pranked with the scary computer.[TS3:G]
- Cowards tend to have a scared reaction when misfortune strikes nearby Sims.
- Cowards look worried most of the time.
- Cowards have a different reaction when using a water slide.
Special Interactions[edit | edit source]
- "Run Away" interaction is available.
Player Notes[edit | edit source]
- The coward trait, along with Neurotic, Easily Impressed, and Supernatural Skeptic, has higher chance of getting the "Terrified" moodlet from checking a monster under bed when the monster scares them.[TS3:SN]
- Cowards are prone to pee self and pass out when they receive the "Terrified" moodlet, and they will always flee.[TS3:SN]
- When directing a coward Sim to try and attempt to cross a booby-trap, they won't do it.
- Coward Sims will react badly to the "Tell Ghost Story" interaction.
- Cowardly Sims cannot apprehend a burglar, even if they have the Can Apprehend Burglar hidden trait from working in Law Enforcement or inheriting the hidden trait from their parents. The option to fight will appear, but the Coward will run away and/or faint at the sight of the burglar.
- Cowardly Sims are at a disadvantage when undertaking a Technology major while studying at college.[TS3:UL]
Special Moodlets[edit | edit source]
|Afraid of the Dark||Cowards will get this moodlet instead of "It's Dark" moodlet, which gives -15 to the mood.|
|Stage Fright||Cowards will get this moodlet when they perform on stage as a Magician, Singer, or Acrobat.[TS3:ST]|
Pre-made Cowards[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.