The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
trait from The Sims 3. It conflicts with Hopeless Romantic and is first available from teens.
Sims with Commitment Issues don't really want to settle down into a long-term relationship or a lifelong career. Marriage is out of the question!
- Sims need 90 lifetime relationship to propose marriage and 80 to get married.
- The Sim may want to change career paths if they feel cooped-up in their current vocation.
- The Sim can "Fret over Commitment" and "Regret Commitment" if involved in a committed relationship.
Possible Lifetime Wishes Edit
- Gold Digger
- Jack of all Trades
- Renaissance Sim
- Provides a bonus to Sims writing in the Drama genre.
- Divorce or break-ups will be easier for this Sim. When their partner asks to end relationship, Sims with commitment issues will only get a small relationship damage, and will not have a grudge over it. Asking to Just Be Friends with these Sims will also cause very little (if any) relationship damage. They will not receive the "Heartbroken" moodlet from these interactions, and will think that the Sim is being "awkward" rather than "unforgivably rude".
- This is not the case if said Sim also has the Over-Emotional trait.
- Sims with commitment issues will still not take well to being cheated on.
- Sims won't take well to receiving a gift that's worth over §200. Gifts under §200 are better received by Sims with Commitment Issues.
- If a vampire has this trait, the icon will appear next to their "Warn Away" interaction.
- A Sim with this trait is 10% more likely to experience a midlife crisis, compared to a Sim without this trait. [Generations]
- Sims with commitment issues will wish to learn new skills more often than their fellow Sims, even if they lack the Renaissance Sim lifetime wish.
Premade Sims with Commitment IssuesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.