Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
"These shy Toddlers avoid Sims outside the household and get sad if left behind. They gain extra skill when taught. And they recover faster from bad moods when Comforted."
- Instead of becoming angry when their needs are lower, they become sad.
- Clingy toddlers learn skill faster when being mentored.
- Clingy toddlers will get "Left Behind" moodlet more often than other trait.
- When sad, clingy toddlers will always accept when being comforted by adults.
- This section is in need of additional information. You can help The Sims Wiki by expanding this section.