Circe Beaker (née Salamis) is the wife of Loki Beaker. Circe and her husband use Nervous Subject for cruel scientific experiments. She has short red hair, wears glasses, has a grey-black shirt and jeans and flip-flops.
She has a job in the Medicine career track as an Intern (Level 4). Circe has a memory of learning how to walk, but oddly, and unlike most Sims in The Sims 2, no more memories of her toddler skills. Her father was presumably absent from her life, and she only has a memory of his death. As a teenager, Circe "went steady" with Vidcund Curious but ended her relationship with him shortly after, unaware of the fact he still has feelings for her. Later, she rejected Pascal Curious when he tried to kiss her, which then started the Beaker/Curious rivalry. Unusually for a pre-made character in The Sims 2, she has pre-set friendships with a townie Abhijeet Cho and an NPC bartender Meredith Lillard. How she came to be friends with them is unknown.
When the family is first played, the first thing Circe will do is go to work. She will usually, if not always receive a promotion when she arrives home on the first day.
If FreeTime is installed, she will be unable to call Meredith Lillard. The FreeTime patch does not fix this.
Judging from her maiden name, "Salamis," and the first names of her ancestors, it appears that she has Greek ancestry.
Circe is extremely neat, midway between shy and outgoing, very active, but is completely serious and mean. Her husband's personality is similar to hers, though he is more outgoing.
Circe's secrets in The Sims 2 (PSP):
- (Personal): Every time she sneezes, she forgets what happened in the last five minutes.
- (Intimate): Nothing excites her more than volunteering for crazy science experiments.
- (Dark): Circe is secretly jealous of her husband's independence and distinction. Also, she hates his cooking.
- (Circe's Affair): Circe has been sneaking off with Doctor Dominic Newlow!
- The blue shirt that she wears in PSP version can be found in a dresser in the Beaker household in the PC version.
- Circe has a hidden Knowledge aspiration token. There are other pre-created Sims with these types of inconsistencies.
- Circe has the same level of attraction for males and females, meaning that she is bisexual. Other Sims' preferences are either heterosexual or undetermined.
- Circe is medium-skinned in the PC version, while in the PSP version, she is light-skinned.
- In some releases of The Sims 2, players were able to click on a tile of the foot path outside their Sim's lot close to the end of their property. There will be an interaction "leave world". Most Sims will leave the lot until the player exits and re-loads it. Circe will attempt to leave the lot, but instead she will re-appear invisible. Her wedding ring will still be visible.
- Sometimes Circe has a strange glitch so that she can't get abducted by aliens properly. When she returns, the game will force an error on her, so that neither she, nor anyone else will get a memory of her abduction.
Circe was a greek Goddess/Nymph/Witch, who transformed Ulysses' men into pigs. Her last name, Salamis, is a Cyprian-Greek last name.
|Language||The Sims 2|
|Brazilian Portuguese||Circe Bicudo|
|Chinese (Simplified)||克莱丝 贝克|
|Chinese (Traditional)||瑟希 比克|
|European Portuguese||Circe Proveta|
|Russian 1||Circe Beaker|
|Russian 2||Freya Colby|
|Canute - Gertrude - Bjorn - Gundrun - Loki - Erin - Circe - Atom - Ceres|