Childish Sims find it difficult to 'act their age'. They love playing with children's toys, see things through the eyes of a child and need to be constantly entertained.
- Sim can play with some children's toys, and has a great time with them.
- Sim will want to have fun more often than other Sims.
- Childish Sims will become bored by conversations and repeated social interactions more easily.
- Childish Sims will cheer when they have seen a ghost.
- Provides a bonus to Sims writing in the Children's genre.
- NPCs with this trait are attracted to the following lot assignments: Hangout
- Childish Sims prefer to watch the kids channel on the television.
- Sim can fish in pools.
- Sim has the "Play with Mirrors" option when initiated upon a mirror.
- Sim can slide down the rail of a spiral staircase.
- Sim has the "Play Tag" option when interacting with other Sims.
- Sim will experience the "Cuddle Time" moodlet from sleeping with a teddy bear in their inventory (usually exclusive to young Sims).
- Sim will Have a Blast for 5 hours, like Toddlers and Children.
- Childish Sims can get environmental boosts from being surrounded by children's toys.
- While fishing in the swimming pool a Childish Sim can gain the Fishing skill. But they won't catch any fish.
- Childish Sims will read children's books, meant for parents to read to toddlers to teach them a skill.
- Sims may gain this trait if they "Wish For Youth" from Leon's Fountain of Youth.
- Childish Sims will interact with the "Skyscreamer Swingset" far more often than other Sims.
- Childish Sims will autonomously use the "Scare" interaction on other Sims, much like Mean-Spirited and Evil Sims.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.