Arcane: League of Legends - The Loop
Do you like this video?
"These Sims tend to be Happier than other Sims."
- Cheerful Sims randomly get a "Feeling Happy" moodlet.
- Occasionally, cheerful Sims get a "Perfect Brew" moodlet when they drink something of high quality.
- They can "Confess Cheerful Ways" to other cheerful Sims.
- They can get a "Songbird Deluxe" moodlet when they sing karaoke awesomely.[TS4:CL]
- They can get the "Perfect Partner" moodlet rather than the "New Partner" moodlet.
- Cheerful Sims has the ability called "Look at the Brightside" it has a cooldown but helps to decay negative emotions.
- When Cheerful Sims are Happy/ Very happy all other negative emotions and moodlets decay faster.
- When a Cheerful Sim socializes with a non-Cheerful / non-happy Sim, that Sim has the chance to get a Tense 'Cheered to Death' buff.
- Cheerful Sims will autonomously try and perk up Gloomy Sims
- Cheerful Sims have a greater chance of success with Friendly socials when in a Happy mood.
- Become happy (rewards 50 satisfaction points)
- Meet someone new (rewards 50 satisfaction points)
- Chat with someone (rewards 25 satisfaction points)
- Make a friend
- Tell a Joke
- Hug another Sim