Sims that Can't Stand Art will never appreciate the latest masterpiece of expensive home decor. They are the anti-connoisseur.
Attributes[edit | edit source]
- A Sim who can't stand art will detest any kind of art from paintings to sculptures...
- The Sim may get a "Can't Stand Art" moodlet when looking at art, and will have a disgusted reaction when looking at most art/sculptures.
- Sims will not enjoy talking about art.
- Sims prefer living in a home with very little decoration.
- Sims are excluded from the getting the "Decorated" moodlet and its related variations (Nicely Decorated, etc.)
- NPCs or inactive Sims with this trait will not visit the following lot assignments: Art gallery.
- Sims will often have wishes to sell paintings that are in the house.
- Sims who can't stand art will often get wishes to go home whenever they are forced to attend the local art gallery.
- Sims who Can't Stand Art are at a disadvantage when undertaking a Fine Arts major while studying at college.[TS3:UL]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
There is bug affecting Sims with this trait, in which these Sims may get a positive moodlet from looking at good decoration or art.
Unlocked interactions[edit | edit source]
- Sims can "complain about art" when around pieces of art or decoration.
Special Moodlets[edit | edit source]
|Can't Stand Art||Sims with this trait will receive this negative moodlet when looking at pieces of art or decoration. They can receive the "Calm Down" interaction while this moodlet is in effect.|
Sims who can't stand art[edit | edit source]