|Begin a new chapter in the historical University of Britechester or modern Foxbury Institute. Live in a dorm room or off-campus in the welcoming town of Gibbs Hill. Explore Britechester on a bicycle, spend time in the student commons, and have a study session at the library. Cheer on the student body at a school spirit event and wear school colors to show your Sim’s pride.|
|Game||The Sims 4: Discover University|
Britechester is a world included in The Sims 4: Discover University. It is home to two college campuses, University of Britechester and Foxbury Institute. Foxbury is based on Stanford University in California and MIT in Massachusetts while Britechester is a clear homage to Oxford University in England.
University of Britechester Campus
Come tour the historic University of Britechester where a budding artist can flourish!
Foxbury Institute Campus
Come visit the innovative campus of Foxbury to see if a future in technology is right for you
From campus ghosts to an elusive Secret Society, Britechester boasts its share of the unexplained
Britechester consists of three neighborhoods.
University of Britechester
- Darby's Den - UBrite Commons
- Larry's Lagoon - Foxbury Commons
- Laurel Library - Library
- Pepper's Pub - Bar
- Fletcher family Briny Tower
- Cameron Fletcher
- Cameron Flectcher is all about learning new things at school, he's just not sure how to make friends with the people around him. But with just a little nudge in the right direction Cameron is sure to master university life.
- Elderberry family Spring Steppes
- Ekram Elderberry, Eleanore Elderberry, Rohan Elderberry
- Ekram and Eleanore have lived in Gibbs Hill all their lives from young love, to a growing family, and finally into retirement. Eleanore loves seeing the new students appear each term, but Ekram isn't always as fond of the young adults taking over their quiet town. Recently the couple's teenage grandson, Rohan, came to live with them as he prepares to go to university soon. Rohan will soon finish high school and have to make his final decision on what university he wants to attend.
- Best of Friends household Wyvern Hall
- Julia Wright, Becca Clarke
- Julia and Becca have been the best of friends since they first met in kindergarten. Nobody that knows them could imagine them going to university without the other one by her side. Now as they're starting a whole new journey into university it's up to the pair to see if their friendship will survive this new adventure and carry them through to adulthood.
- Pleasant family Mossy Lane
- Lilith Pleasant, Angela Pleasant
- Angela and Lilith Pleasant have moved into an old family home located in Gibbs Hill to attend the prestigious universities in Britechester. It will be a true test to find out whether their bond as twins can overcome their differences. Their majors have already split them into separate universities, but whether they will be at odds or work together to make it through is a new challenge in their life.
- Jing Fen (May be a professor)
- Lana McKinnon (May be a professor)
- Serena Bhamra (May be a professor)
- Thomas Jabari (May be a professor)
With The Sims 4: Seasons installed, Britechester will have frequent cloudy and rainy days.
- This is the first university-themed world in The Sims series that is a main residential world, unlike the college sub-neighborhood worlds of The Sims 2: University and The Sims 3: University Life, which only allowed sims to live at a lot if they were a college student.
- It is the first university world to contain two universities at the same time: the three universities in The Sims 2: University were all in separate worlds.
- Britechester is the second world in The Sims 4 to have open swimmable water, the first being Sulani from The Sims 4: Island Living.
- In one of the set-dressing buildings in Gibbs Hill you can hear a track from the The Sims: Hot Date soundtrack.