|Tucked away on the eastern seaboard. Brindleton Bay has acquired a reputation for its citizens’ absolute obsession with all things feline and canine. Enjoy the coastal views, the rich maritime history, and all your new four-legged neighbors!|
|Game||The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs|
Brindleton Bay is a world that was introduced in The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs. It is a big coastal town surrounded by beaches and various pet-related activities. It is based on typical New England seafront towns.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Best Dog Walking Paths
For a trip that will truly impress your pup, nothing beats Cavalier Cove's sandy dog walking paths
Deadgrass Isle has the most creative spot for couples looking to spice up their love life
Come for the sea breeze, chowder, and lobster rolls. Stay for the cuddly local kitties
Neighborhoods[edit | edit source]
Brindleton Bay consists of 4 neighborhoods, with one of them featuring a large museum next to a lighthouse.
Lots[edit | edit source]
There are a total of 11 residential lots and 5 community lots in Brindleton Bay.
Residential lots[edit | edit source]
Inhabited[edit | edit source]
- Catscratch Cottage, owned by Lynx
- Chateau Frise, owned by Delgato
- It's A Good House, owned by Hecking
Uninhabited[edit | edit source]
Empty lots[edit | edit source]
Community lots[edit | edit source]
- Brindleton Pawspital - Vet clinic
- Club Calico - Lounge
- Deadgrass Discoveries - Museum
- Pupperstone Park - Park
- Salty Paws Saloon - Bar
Families[edit | edit source]
New families[edit | edit source]
- Hecking family It's A Good House
- Brent Hecking, Brant Hecking, Rosie
- Life in their new home seems to agree with newlyweds Brent and Brant. The small-town bustle inspires Brent’s painting, and Brant loves to explore the Bay's beautiful neighborhoods. But will they ever agree on who gets to take their beloved Rosie with them?
- Lynx family Catscratch Cottage
- Catarina Lynx, Doc, Cleo, Josie, Bartholomew A. Bittlebun, Jr.
- Cats in the neighborhood know where to go for a good meal. Catarina’s always had a soft spot for animals, and the cats she lives with have the best home a cat could ask for. Sometimes Catarina asks herself if there’s something more to life than cats… usually right before she adopts another stray.
- Delgato family Chateau Frise
- Supriya Delgato, Justin Delgato, Pierce Delgato, Evie Delgato, Blue, Bartholomew A. Bittlebun, Sr.
- While Supriya loves her full-time job as a stay-at-home mom, it’s been getting harder and harder to suppress her dreams of being a full-fledged veterinarian. Especially now that the owner of the Brindleton Pawspital is looking to sell the business. Her husband Justin has always been supportive, and keeps offering to take a break from work so she can follow her dream. But can Supriya really trust him to keep the peace at home between Blue and Bartholomew? Not to mention Pierce and Evie too!
Strays[edit | edit source]
Deceased pets[edit | edit source]
Climate[edit | edit source]
With The Sims 4: Seasons installed, Brindleton Bay experiences four seasons, all characterized by a substantial amount of precipitation. Spring and fall are cool to cold with sunny, cloudy, and rainy weather possible. Summer temperatures range from warm to heat wave and rain. Thunderstorms are rare in Brindleton Bay, even in the summer. Winters include a lot of snowfall, including blizzards, and cold to freezing temperatures.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The town's mayor is a stray cat named Mayor Whiskers.
- Brindleton Bay is the first world in The Sims 4 and the second in the series to have a pre-made same-sex couple, Brent and Brant Hecking.
Gallery[edit | edit source]