|The polar opposite of the Gooders, The Best family is a progressive group of Sims that know that the only way to success is through hard work. After a divorce between Paul and his wife, their son Evan and his family moved to fill in the large house with his growing family. Can the family stay close knit as the children grow up and Evan works a dangerous job that keeps that keeps him away from home? and what will happen when the family discovers the new relationship between Calvin and Natasha Gooder?|
|Members||Paul Best, Evan Best, Catherine Best, Calvin Best, Mandy Best, Abigail Best, Maria Best, Unborn baby Best|
|Number of generations||3 generations|
|Lot||64 Oceanview Drive|
|Game||The Sims 3: Showtime|
The Best family consists of a household of seven members, plus another one on the way due to Catherine Best's pregnancy. The Best family are enemies with the Gooder family, but Calvin Best is in love with Natasha Gooder, which causes a bit more tension between the two rival families. This is a bit similar to the Capp and Monty families from Veronaville.
- Abigail and Maria have different facial features and hair and eye color from their parents.
- Abigail Best is the only member of the family not to be enemies with anyone from the Gooder family.
- In the Best family tree, the children are not organized from oldest to youngest. In first place, comes the third child, Abigail; in second place, comes the fourth, Maria; in third, comes the first child, Mandy; and in fourth place, comes the second child, Calvin.
- 64 Oceanview Drive is quite similar to the mansion from the Iron Man film series.
- There is a pre-made babysitter in Bridgeport named Cyrus Best, though he has no relation to the family.