The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Athletic Sims are the best athletes in town. They can push themselves harder and longer than others, and will do so to feel the burn.
- Athletic Sims enjoy conversations about exercise.
- Athletic Sims get negative relationship points from listening to Sims "Complain about Exercise".
- Athletic Sims can learn the athletic skill 20% faster than other Sims.
- Athletic Sims get fatigued at 20% slower rate than other Sims.
- NPCs with this trait are attracted to the following lot assignments: Stadium, Pool, Gym, Beach, Spa, Academy.
- Athletic Sims sometimes autonomously do a morning workout in front of the TV and work out more often than other Sims whenever there is equipment that allows them to work out. They may even try to work out in the middle of a party.
- Athletic Sims are more likely to win a brawl,[TS3:LN] but the trait does not affect the outcome of the "Fight!" interaction.
- Athletic Sims strongly benefit from undertaking a Physical Education major while studying at college.[TS3:UL]
- Athletic Sims prefer to watch the sports channel on the television.
- "Talk about Exercise" social interaction is available.
- Athletic Sims can "Express Need For Exercise" to other Sims. The interaction becomes more successful if the Athletic Sim has at least 3 or more skill points in the Athletic skill.
Associated skills Edit
Possible lifetime wishes Edit
- Become A Superstar Athlete
- Become an Astronaut
- Become an International Super Spy
- Become A Master Thief
- Perfect Mind, Perfect Body
- Physical Perfection
- Martial Arts Master
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.