Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
"These Sims gain powerful Moodlets from career success, gain negative Moodlets from career failure, gain a boost of Confidence when getting a job, and may become Tense if not promoted."
- Ambitious Sims are more likely to perform well on the job and get promoted faster.
- Ambitious Sims will get the "Got the Promotion" moodlet when promoted, which is stronger than the moodlet other Sims get from promotions.
- These Sims will get the "Career Employment" moodlet if employed or got a new or old job.
- Ambitious Sims will get a tense "Promotion Anxiety" moodlet if not promoted.
- Ambitious Sims will have a "Unemployed!" moodlet if not employed.
- Ambitious Sims will autonomously mock Goofball Sims for Goofball actions.