The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Adventurous Sims enjoy traveling and exploration more than other Sims, are able to go on new trips sooner, and improve their Visa levels more quickly.
- Adventurous Sims get "Adventuring" moodlet each time they travel and while adventuring in a tomb.
- Adventurous Sims can travel to another trip sooner than other Sims; the "Visited (Location)" moodlet only lasts for 28.8 hours instead of the normal 2 days.
- Adventurous Sims gain Visa levels at 20% rate faster than other Sims.
- Adventurous Sims will take more time to get "Stir Crazy" moodlet, at approximately 9 days.
- Adventurous Sims will have wishes while on tomb more often than other Sims, such as "Fully Explore a Tomb," "Find a Hidden Door," or "Sleep in Tomb." Wishes like "Escape from Tomb" rarely appears.
- They will not fear the traps in tombs.
|Adventuring||Adventurous Sims get this moodlet at the arrival of a travel for 4 hours. They will also get this moodlet as long as they are in a tomb.|
Premade Adventurous SimsEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.