trait that was introduced in The Sims 4. It conflicts with the lazy trait.
"These Sims tend to be Energized, can Pump Up other Sims, and may become upset if they don't exercise for a period of time."
- Active Sims randomly get a "Feeling Energized" moodlet.
- Active Sims will get the "Not Enough Exercise" moodlet if they have been more than a day without any exercise.
- Active Sims get exercise interactions when clicking on the ground, without having to be energized.
- Active Sims gain a boost to fun when using exercise equipment.
- Active Sims will live slightly longer as elders.
Active Sims Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.