|165 Sim Lane|
|Number of floors||4|
|Game||The Sims 2|
On the first floor, there is an entrance hall with some plants, wall candelabras, and a piano. A guest bathroom is also there, along with a fancy living room, a dining room, and a kitchen. On the second floor, there is a large master bedroom with a portrait of Bella over the bed, and a desk for Mortimer's work - and sometimes Alexander's homework. Cassandra's and Alexander's bedrooms are across the hall. Alexander's bedroom has child's things, but the carpeting and wallpaper is slightly Gothic. There are two bathrooms, and though considered separate, they are connected. The new third floor is similar to an attic, with an easel. The fourth floor is a patio deck with an expensive telescope.
The lot features a cemetery, as with many other Goth family homes. The graveyard is home to six gravestones and is haunted by six ghosts:
- Gunther Goth, Mortimer's father
- Cornelia Goth, Mortimer's mother
- Victor Goth, Mortimer's paternal grandfather
- Gretle Goth, Mortimer's paternal grandmother
- Simon Crumplebottom, Mortimer's maternal grandfather
- Agnes Crumplebottom, Mortimer's maternal aunt
It is notable that the graves of Frida Goth and Prudence Crumplebottom do not appear on the lot, even though they exist as game files, and Prudence appears as a ghost in The Sims 3. This could have been a mistake by the creators.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In The Sims 3: Ambitions, there is a miniature model version of this home, which can be found in the buydebug mode. It is graphically simplistic, but can be identified by the shape of the model house, the position of the windows, and a miniature graveyard where it should be.
- This home may be a reference to the Addams Family mansion.
- It should be noted that there are no televisions or computers. This is the case with most versions of the Goth's homes.